SeaLink’s commitment to the North Stradbroke Island and Bay Islands communities spans over 55 years. We are passionate about the future and strive to support these communities wherever possible and given the location of these destinations, our support is primarily in the form of sponsored ferry travel.
SeaLink SEQ undertakes sponsorship's that are in line with our corporate and marketing objectives to increase community awareness of the company’s services, and to support the North Stradbroke or the Bay Islands communities. In line with this SeaLink SEQ will favour proposals that will:
• Benefit a credible charity or organisation
• Benefit the residents of North Stradbroke or the Bay Islands
• Increase or promote visitation to North Stradbroke or the Bay Islands in the form of an event that enhances the visitor experience.
SeaLink SEQ receive many requests for sponsorship, however, our priority is to support the development and growth of North Stradbroke Island and Bay Islands communities. If you are seeking sponsorship which will support the islands, please complete our online general sponsorship application form.
Annual events are cautioned not to assume that SeaLink SEQ can extend the same support annually, as we may wish to extend support to another event/activity that has previously not benefited from SeaLink’s support. Sponsorship agreements will be valid for one financial or calendar year period only.
Please read the below SeaLink Sponsorship Conditions & General Information carefully before submitting your application.
- Please detail what promotional opportunities will be offered to SeaLink SEQ through the sponsorship of your organisation or event.
- Outline benefits to SeaLink North Stradbroke Island or SeaLink Bay Islands in sponsoring the proposed event/organisation and how will SeaLink SEQ be recognised for our support.
- Please detail other major and minor sponsors (proposed and confirmed) and any exclusivity arrangements.
- Please detail the PR and marketing plans for this event/organisation including any paid advertising or free advertising opportunities the organisation is likely to undertake to promote the event.
- Please provide a description of the proposed event to be sponsored including:
• Number of people expected to view or participate in the event
• location of the event
• Benefits to the community/communities
• Sponsorship prospectus
- Please provide a description of the proposed sponsorship for your Event
- Travel assistance to/from North Stradbroke or the Bay Islands
- Monetary assistance
- Complimentary Screen Advertising on board applicable ferries
All applications shall be reviewed as per our sponsorship criteria and a response will be provided to the applicant within fifteen working days. Requests to expedite this process cannot be granted.